Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 1

Okay so, this is my attempt of entering the Blogging world. I figured I ought to give it a try. So, a little about me... My name is Kristie and I currently live in Asheville, NC. I grew up in Central NY and somehow made my way down to Florida and then back up to NC - yes, that would make me a half-back. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful little girl who is 6 1/2 months old. Motherhood is an absolutely amazing experience! So, right down to it. I've discovered crochet! I love it, can't get enough of it and want to make everything that I see! So, I have ones and twos of a bunch of things laying around the house. Finally bought a storage bin with drawers to put all my 'STUFF' into so, each project is no longer in separate bags all over the living room. Well - that's it in a nut shell - hope you will enjoy my blogging adventures! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment